I have noticed an annual review for a company has not appeared in CAS 360. What do I do?
The annual review for one of our companies has not been received.
What would cause an annual review to not appear in CAS 360?
- The annual review documents were not sent electronically
- You are not the Registered Agent for the Company.
- Form 362 was lodged after the annual review date. In this case, then you will not be able to receive the annual review through EDGE onto CAS 360 (even if you request for a re-issue through an RA71). This is because ASIC will not issue an annual review through EDGE if you were not the registered agent at the time it was issued. In this case, you will have to contact ASIC in order to get the annual review sent outside of CAS 360.
- The annual review documents were viewed from the ASIC portal
- The annual review documents were downloaded from another corporate compliance software and/or
- ASIC server issues during the time of the connection to the EDGE mailbox
- A Registered Special purpose company (charity) that is not required to process annual reviews will not have an annual package despatched. For further information on how to disable the Annual Review Alert in CAS 360 Click Here
- Your Edge details have not been entered correctly or has been expired. See Error D01 or D03
- The company is a Foreign Company
The RA71 Re Issue Company Statement can be used to have ASIC redeliver the annual review documents.
CAS 360's Automatic RA71 lodgement.
CAS 360 is designed to lodge an RA71 in the background when the annual review alert first goes red, and then every 7 days after.
This should continue until the annual review date was longer than 60 days ago.
Once the annual review date is greater than 60 days, the automatic lodgement of the RA71 will stop.
Although CAS 360 will automatically lodge an RA71, it is still advised to take appropriate action to locate and retrieive the annual review documents
Note - if you are no longer the registered agent for this company ASIC will not issue the Annual Statement to you. To confirm if you are the registered agent or not, see How do we view a list of all companies that we are the current ASIC agents for?
A reissue of an annual Statement can be made electronically, provided:
- the original Annual Statement was dispatched within the last 2 months and,
- The original Annual Statement was dispatched to the same agent making the reprint request and,
- the original Annual Statement was dispatched electronically.
If any of the above criteria have not been met, the RA71 Re-Issue Company Statement will not work.
If the RA71 Re-Issue Company Statement does not work, your next course of action is to contact ASIC directly.
How to prepare an RA71
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Company.||
|Select Prepare Agent Form||
Select Form RA71 - Request Electronic Data Download
|Select the ASIC Agent details. CAS 360 will automatically select the Agent from the General details screen (if one has been selected)|
|Select Company||Select the Company(s)|
Select Re-issue Annual Statement