The Form 205/206 is used to notify ASIC about changes to the company type such as the:
- Change from public to proprietary company
- Change from proprietary company to public
- Change from no-liability to limited by shares
- Change from limited to unlimited company
- Change from unlimited to limited company
- Change from limited by guarantee to shares
- Change from shares & guarantee to shares
- Change from shares & guarantee to guarantee
- Change from limited to no-liability company
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Company.||
|Select the Company from the list.||
|Select General Details|
Under the Company status section, change ANY of the following:
- Company Class
- Company Type
Under the Change to ... section confirm the details of the new company type.
The Details of the Resolution Screen will appear
- This screen is used to preview the text to appear under the Details of the Resolution Section of Form 205.
- Click to continue
- Notification of Resolution - Form 205
Application for change of company type - Form 206
CAS 360 allows you to prepare documents and then notify ASIC through electronic lodgement via the Documents Screen. For more information on how to do so, click here.