Only a single Electronic Signing Provider can be integrated into a CAS 360 account at a time.
In order to change the Electronic Signing Provider that you have integrated with your CAS 360, you will first need to disconnect with the current provider before connecting with the new provider.
We recommend completing all outstanding signings in one with your initial provider first before moving to the other provider.
How to Disconnect from a Digital Provider
1. Hover over the app switcher icon and select Integrations:
2. You will be directed to our Integrations screen. In the top right-hand corner, click on Practice Apps
3. From the Practice Apps screen, select the Digital Signing tab
4. Under 'Digital Signing' click the gear icon beside the digital signing provider you are currently subscribed to, for e.g. DocuSign as per below:
5. Within the integrations screen, the Digital Signing integration will be marked as Active. Select Disconnect from Digital Signing
Once your account has been disconnected, you can then enable with another Digital Signing provider