The Contact Compliance Screen contains Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) information for a specific contact.
The following ID verification services generate information for this screen:
The examples in this article represent the Contact Compliance screen after using BGLiD for verification.
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Contacts
|Select Global Contacts
The option to Request ID Verification and Verify Identity is available for individuals who have not yet completed the ID verification process:
- Instructions on completing this process can be found in the BGLiD article.
Once completed, the Contact's Compliance screen will display with the results of the verification:
View the tabs below for more details on each section of this screen.
The option to add identification allows you to input any existing details that you may already have. This ID can then be verified when utilising the BGLiD service without needing additional information from clients.
To add additional identification, select Add Identification+:
The Identification Details for the item selected will display further down in the Compliance screen. Scroll down to this section, then fill out the details:
Once the details are complete, click
The identification status displayed takes data based on the ID check completed and any details found for the contact related to sanctions and social media. The results are based on the following:
- Verification Status - If the ID provided matches the details held by the issuer of the ID/
- Risk Level - Increases when there is a Politically Exposed Person (PEP), Sanctions, or AML evidence related to the contact.
The details related to the identity verification results are displayed, including the Pass or Fail result and the date the verification was completed:
The details related to the Contact's Government ID can be seen by clicking on GOV ID:
The status of the PEP/Sanctions check is also displayed.
Identity Verification Evidence
The Identity Verification Results are saved in the Contact's Compliance screen. This verification result can be downloaded at any time:
Select to download, or click to preview the document.
A PEP Check is completed as part of the BGLiD process.
If an additional PEP Check is required, click the toggle next to "PEP Check Required?"
Here you can enter text related to a PEP check and upload supporting documents as necessary.
Any Identification details that have been entered will be displayed in sections on this page:
Note that only the details of these documents are retained within CAS 360's database.
Frequently Asked Questions
- GOV ID - If the ID provided does not match the details held by the issuer of the ID.
- PEP/Sanctions - Increases when there is a Politically Exposed Person (PEP), Sanctions, or AML evidence related to the contact.
The issuer refers to which government body issued the identification, for example:
- Passports = Department of Foreign Affairs (any passport that is registered)
- Drivers License = State road authorities
- AU passport
- AU drivers license
- Passports of other countries registered with the Australian Government
- Medicare Card (this is only available if two sources are selected)
The following ID's are accepted for other Jurisdictions:
- NZ drivers license - New Zealand
- National Registration Identity Card (NRIC) - Singapore
This article will be updated as support for new identification is added.
- Once an ID verification has been completed, these manually entered details can be removed.
FrankieOne and stored ID data
Please note that FrankieOne does store data that was successfully verified for 1 month.
After this period, that data is removed.
The information relating to what causes ID checks to fail is not provided. FrankieOne only provides the verification document stating the results.
AML/PEP/Sanction information is public and will be displayed.