BGLiD is a client verification service that assists in verifying the identity of a client or potential client.
This verification process utilises FrankieOne's data which checks an individual's details over a number of databases related to Government IDs, Anti Money Laundering, Global Sanctions, and Adverse News.
There are two types of verifications BGLiD will be used for:
- Request for Information - Client data has not been provided and you are looking to receive this data.
- Verifying Identity - Client data has already been provided and you are looking for verification of this data.
The base price for this verification is identical between both types mentioned above at $7 plus GST.
Note: Supported ID Types
The following ID types are currently supported by BGLiD:
- AU passport
- AU drivers license
- Passports of other countries registered with the Australian Government
- Australian Medicare card (this is only available if two sources are selected)
The style of identification can differ slightly depending on the identification type.
See Supported Identification - BGLiD Australia for more information about where to locate the required details.
For more information on what is displayed from the results of a BGLiD verification check including frequently asked questions, see this article: Contact Compliance Screen.
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Contacts
|Select Global Contacts
Types of Verification: Request for Information vs Verifying Identification
There is no price difference between the Request for Information and the Verify Identification services.
- A Request for Information should be selected when the contact's identification details have not been received and entered into CAS 360.
- Select the Verify Identification option when the contact's identification details have been received and are already entered into CAS 360.
- The Identification details will be displayed on the Contact Compliance Screen.
Please note that if you need to resend a Request for Information, this can be completed only once. Any additional requests will incur an additional charge.
Step 1: Send the BGLiD Request
- Find and select the desired Contact.
- Once on the Contact's screen, select Request ID Verification:
- Select the option for BGLiD to initiate the verification process:
- Select the desired ID check by clicking the toggle in the middle of each option and choosing how many ID sources are required. Automated reminders may be set up to send reminders every one to seven days and whether the Client, Sender or both will be sent an email upon the completed verification. Once the settings have been selected, click Submit Request:
An email preview screen will appear. This email will be sent to the contact with a link to complete the identity verification process. Select
- REQUESTING FOR IDENTIFICATION ONLY -
The following step, to be completed by the Client, is only required when Requesting for Identification.
The email received contains a link to complete the identity verification process that was requested:
Clicking the link will redirect to a new webpage.
- Click Send Code. This sends a six-digit authentication code to your email.
- Successfully entering the authentication code brings you to the Identity Verification screen:
- Click Add Identification, then select the identification document:
- The selected document field will display. Enter the necessary details then click :
- The consent popup window will display. Ensure to read and understand the terms of consent, then if satisfied click Consent & Submit:
A message will be displayed and the identity verification information will be sent to CAS360:
Step 3: Identity Verification Result is Received in CAS 360
Once the Identity Verification process has been completed, a notification will be sent to CAS 360.
Clicking View brings you to the Contact's compliance screen displaying the details of the Identity Check.
Alternatively, select Contacts, click on the individual contact, then select the Compliance tab:
If required, a Request for Identification can be resent once by selecting Resend ID Verification.
- If the verification fails, CAS 360 will automatically resend the ID verification email once.
- For more information on this screen, see the Contact Compliance Screen article.
The following features can be accessed on the Contact's compliance screen:
To add additional identification, select Add Identification+:
The Identification Details for the item selected will display further down in the Compliance screen. Scroll down to this section, then fill out the details:
Once the details are complete, click
The details related to the identity verification results are displayed, including the Pass or Fail result and the date the verification was completed:
The details related to the Contact's Government ID can also be seen by clicking on GOV ID:
Identity Verification Evidence
The Identity Verification Results are saved in the Contact's Compliance screen.
This includes a PDF and Raw result file, both generated by FrankieOne when the identity verification process is completed:
Select to download, or click to preview the document.
Selecting the toggle next to "PEP Check Required?" will expand this section.
Here you can enter text related to a PEP check and upload supporting documents as necessary:
Any Identification details that have been entered will be displayed in sections on this page:
Note that only the details of these documents are retained within CAS 360's database.
The option to Upload documents to the Contact's compliance screen is also available: