SuiteFiles is the document management system of choice for thousands of people across the globe, making it easier than ever before for businesses to communicate with their clients and internal teams.
The CAS 360 x SuiteFiles integration enables users to automate workflows such as annual returns, filing, and company management.
Document generation or uploads in CAS 360 will be automatically saved in SuiteFiles, categorised neatly in the CAS 360 folder for the client. If you rename a document in CAS 360, it will also be automatically renamed in SuiteFiles for consistency.
1. The integration between SuiteFiles and CAS 360 is one-way. That is, any document changes in CAS 360 will be mirrored in SuiteFiles, however, changes made in SuiteFiles will not be mirrored in CAS 360.
2. This integration currently only works with Companies in CAS 360, and not with Trusts.
1. In order to set up the integration, you must have a plan with SuiteFiles. Click here for more information on how to set this up.
2. You will need to be a SuiteFiles Administrator to complete the steps below in integrating the two applications. One administrator can set up the integration, as once connected, the changes will be reflected for all users.
Setting up the Integration
1. Click your username in the top right corner of the SuiteFiles Web App.
2. Click Manage Integrations.
3. You will then be directed to the integrations landing page. Click Connect to integrate with CAS 360.
4. Once the integration is complete, any documents that are later created in CAS 360 will trigger the creation of a CAS-360 folder under the client folder in SuiteFiles that matches the company name in CAS 360. Documents created in CAS 360 for companies will now be stored in SuiteFiles.
In order for the CAS 360 folder to be created in the correct client folder in SuiteFiles, the company name in CAS 360 needs to exactly match the client name in SuiteFiles.
- If the names do not match, a new client folder will be created using the CAS 360 naming convention.
- If a new folder has been incorrectly created, users can choose to move the CAS 360 folder from the newly created client folder, into the correct client folder in SuiteFiles. You can then delete the newly created client folder.
If you want to upload historic documents to SuiteFiles from CAS 360, you can download the relevant documents from CAS 360 and upload these to SuiteFiles. You'll need to do this Company by Company, and manually upload to SuiteFiles using the usual methods.
How does the integration work?
1. Process relevant documents for the company in CAS 360. Once uploaded or sent to the client, the documents will be saved in the Global Document Screen in CAS 360. External documents can also be uploaded and attached to the company, using the upload feature.
2. Once documents are stored against the company, those documents will automatically be saved into the relevant CAS 360 client folder in SuiteFiles.
Back to SuiteFiles…
1. To view the documents in SuiteFiles, navigate to your client’s folder in SuiteFiles.
2. Click the client’s folder. The documents that you generated or uploaded in CAS 360 will be filed here.