1. A new Shareholder filter has been introduced, Current Shareholders. By toggling this option in the Shareholder's screen will now only display the current shareholders within the Company.
2. Added API support for the new Shareholder feature, current Shareholder balance.
3. Shareholders will now show consolidated and match with Pie Chart in the Shareholders Screen.
4. Listing Reports will now include a counter of total companies located at the bottom of each report.
- Companies Listing Report
- Annual Review Listing Report
- Annual Return Listing Report
- Company Debt Listing Report
5. If a contact is a representative of a company, it will now appear in the Relationship tab in Global Contacts.
6. In addition, the People Group Report will display if the contact is a Representative of a company.
7. CAS 360 users can send out reminders to one of the contacts from the Contacts screen to review sent Trust Documents.
8. Improved the Speed and Performance of the global CAS360 search (top left search)
Users can send an automated document reminder. For more information on Automatic Document Reminders, click here.
1. ASIC Form 409 improvements: The Document Production screen appropriately updates the document signatory automatically in instances where representatives are added.
- Added the option to generate all Singapore documents with a blank document date.
- Improved the User Interface displaying missing ACRA data.
- The ability to process Contact Residential Address changes and Contact Name changes has been added for Hong Kong Contacts.
- A total company counter has been added at the bottom of the Annual Return Listing Report and Companies Listing Report.
- The position of Representative Of has now been introduced and can be viewed within the Relationship Tab, Global Contacts