Skip to main content

Joint shareholders


1 comment

  • Official comment
    Emily Shaj

    Hi Sue, 

    Thank you for your question, 

    You can proceed with a Share Transfer transaction, to transfer the shares from the joint member shareholder to the individual shareholders. This can be done in two separate transactions, splitting the shares accordingly. 

    For more information, please refer to the article linked here.

    Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns. 

Please sign in to leave a comment.