Holding companies are companies that own a majority of the shares in another company. The company in which they own these shares is known as its subsidiary.
ASIC must be notified of the following changes to the Ultimate Holding Company:
- a new ultimate holding company;
- cessation of an existing ultimate holding company;
- a change of name of an ultimate holding company
Any changes are notified on the Change to Company Details Form 484, Section A, within 28 days of the change.
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Multiple.|
Select Contact Name Change
CAS 360 will display the Contact Name Change screen.
|Contact||Select the Ultimate Holding Company|
|New Name||Enter the new Company Name|
|Resolution Date||Date of Change|
CAS 360 will display the Document Production screen and automatically select the documents required:
- Directors Meeting Minute or Resolution
- Change of Company Details Form 484A (signed and electronic)
CAS 360 allows you to prepare documents and then notify ASIC through electronic lodgement via the Documents Screen. For more information on how to do so, click here.